Thursday, August 3, 2017

#RPGaDay: Day 3


So, Day 3...

How do you find out about new RPGs.

How else? THE INTERNET!

Typically anything I need to know about new RPGs, or any game in general, I find out through Facebook or Reddit. I'm involved in a few communities that inevitably share around anything I might be interested in. New RPG books from FFG appear on my feed regularly, and anything that comes up like Star Trek Adventures or the Fallout Wasteland Wargame eventually get back to me. The D20 Radio group in particular is a good source for games that I'd be inclined to play.

That being said, I'm not really hunting for new RPGs right now. I've somewhat settled on a system I like and will probably stick with it for some time...




Tune in tomorrow for a completely unsurprising answer to "What RPG have you played the most since August 2016"!

No comments:

Post a Comment